Little update: Went to D.C. this past week to visit grad schools.
One thing I loved learning more about on my recent travels to the District of Columbia: Abraham Lincoln. So awesome.
Also. Amy and I went to Ford's Theatre (where he was shot) and it was totally creepy. We were hoping there would be ghost stories... but... there weren't.
(this is a terrible photo of the theatre. I don't really know what I was thinking when I decided to take a picture of only half the building. Seriously. But at least you *kind of* get to know what it looks like, right?)
More sooon!
Yeah! I hope that it went really well and that we hear some good news soon!
ReplyDeleteI probably bumped your shoulder and made you take this picture. I loved how creepy the Ford Theatre was...so creepy. This reminds me that I need to update my blog with d.c. stuff. it was too much fun!
ReplyDeleteAbe's seriously so awesome, right? Glad you and Amy had fun the Ford Theatre.
ReplyDelete