Don’t judge (b/c I should be working).
Just sitting at, what I like to call, my “grown-up” job eating a Fruit by the Foot (which pulls apart to make shapes, BTW) and getting distracted by clouds outside my window (which miraculously appeared out of a pretty blue sky after a disturbing fall of snow this morning). I’m having a little trouble concentrating, if you couldn’t tell, and decided to do a little post.
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how much I want to be on a sailboat/learn the art of sailing. My dear friend Katrina is going to own a boat someday and be its captain (naturally). If I remember right she said I could be her first mate, a position I much prefer for myself since I’m not sure if I’m cut out to handle the pressures of being captain. So, yeah, glad Katrina is going to be my captain. And just thinking about how much I want to wear sailor clothes and, you know, sail.
Just sitting at, what I like to call, my “grown-up” job eating a Fruit by the Foot (which pulls apart to make shapes, BTW) and getting distracted by clouds outside my window (which miraculously appeared out of a pretty blue sky after a disturbing fall of snow this morning). I’m having a little trouble concentrating, if you couldn’t tell, and decided to do a little post.
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how much I want to be on a sailboat/learn the art of sailing. My dear friend Katrina is going to own a boat someday and be its captain (naturally). If I remember right she said I could be her first mate, a position I much prefer for myself since I’m not sure if I’m cut out to handle the pressures of being captain. So, yeah, glad Katrina is going to be my captain. And just thinking about how much I want to wear sailor clothes and, you know, sail.
I would love to learn to sail, or maybe its more for the cute nautical clothes and being able to say I can. . .
ReplyDeleteThis summer I will learn to sail the Great Salt Lake with you. Yeah, not the best, but it's a start.
woo hoo!!
ReplyDeletecan i come?? i want to go sailing so bad!
ReplyDelete