
I went to Disneyland a few weeks ago with my family. We all had a lot of fun, but I'm pretty sure my mom had the most:)


I honestly don't know anyone who knows how to work the Fastpass better than my mom. I'm pretty sure she could somehow fix it to be on your two favorite rides at once, if you wanted.

My dad is such a jokster.

Other than Splash Mountain and Tower of Terror, the new Toy Story ride is my very favorite! I actually got more points than my mom one time and my accuracy was better than my whole family *every* time ;)
Janet at Disneyland... what a dream! I love how much she loves going there. Looks like you guys had a fun time, I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI love your family. I, too am jealous of your trip! Come visit me and we can take a fun 12-hour drive to Florida for Disneyworld.
ReplyDeleteWhile you were at Disneyland, I was at DisneyWorld! Two bookends
ReplyDeleteWhy have I not yet gone on a Disneyland trip with you and your family? Our families combined at Disneyland...think of the magnitude of hilarity.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Now all you need to do is convince your parents it's time for a visit to Disney World. I will totally meet you there. You can even bring along your friend, Matt. That would be fantastic! I'm glad you had such a great time. I just love Disneyland.
ReplyDelete