I love Roger Federer.

Just to name a few and in no particular order:
1. He's pretty much the classiest guy tennis could ask for right now
2. He is AMAZING at what he does
3. His incredible talent demonstrates what a committed and passionate person he is
4. and he's not bad to look at either
Dear Roger:
You can be my
knight in shinning armor anytime;)
Love,
Allison

I can't wait to see how he plays out the season!
When I was in Venice there was a huge Rolex ad featuring your lover boy in the San Marco square. We would admire it each time we visited the square which was quite frequently! You would have been a fan, I'm sure of it.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I remember that ad. Also, where on earth did you get the picture of him as a knight? That is pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you posted that photo Annie Leibovitz shot.
ReplyDeleteFor Disney no less. . .
http://thedisneyblog.com/2007/10/31/annie-leibovitz-2/