Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation.

So, I graduated... about a month ago. It was pretty much an awesome graduation; I almost cried during the opening hymn of "Because I Have Been Given Much," which then made me laugh. The program was short and sweet, just the way I like it.

One of the best parts:







Sitting next to my bff Mallory.

Another best part:







My family.


I'm weird, I know, but I miss school already.

Doesn't Brigham look epic?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yeahhh! I thought a lot about you that day...we were at my sister-in-law's graduation in the de Jong at the earlier convocation. So, I found you and Mallory in the program, and I was just so proud of you and wished I could have seen you that day. Anyway, you are awesome, and I think you are just so fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how great BYU is until you move to Kentucky. haha. I REALLY miss BYU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Did you take that last picture? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the best sitting next to you....the best?

    ReplyDelete