I've been grading essays for a while now (for those who don't know: I am an essay grader for my old high school AP art history teacher). I actually really love it, but always seem to underestimate how much time it is going to take me to get done :) oops! Even though I really should just be plowing through, I've decided to take a break and update my blog with my thoughts instead.
A. Which I've been thinking about for a while, and completely thanks to Mal: I can't believe I had almost forgotten the incredible awesomeness of this little gem:
I think I've watched it about 6 times just today.
B. Actually that might be it. I've been trying to think of other thoughts I have, but there really aren't any. I do think of more serious things some/most of the time. I'll just say it's from how hard I've been concentrating for the last x number of hours.
Also. I went to San Francisco last weekend with the UMFA. I'll do a post hopefully soon, but here's a little something to tide everyone over (since I know my many readers are now dying to see more;)
Just sitting inside a Claes Oldenburg Safety Pin at the de Young.
Yeeessss! Tonight, the creepiest...tonight, the scariest...tonight, the most wonderful niiigghht...ooooh, oooooooooooh....of the year!
ReplyDeleteWhat were you doing in San Fran for the UMFA? Very cool. Mark Magleby was at church on Sunday. I saw him from a distance and he was leaving, so no change to talk; colliding of worlds. The more people I meet in the ward, the more people that know the Maglebys and the Peacocks. I'm in their old ward.
Cute picture of you m'deary. I can't wait to see the San Francisco pictures!
ReplyDeleteSan Francisco, how fun!! Can't wait to hear more about it.
ReplyDelete