I've been a slacker at blogging as of the past few months...
But here are a few pictures from the wedding that Matt's dad took.
That day really was the best ever:) And I sure do love this guy a lot.

I think this last one, with Matt's nieces and nephews, is hilarious. I hope you can see our faces. "Wait a second, what do we do with these kids? Help?" (I wish I could think of a funnier phrase, but you get the idea:)
We look pretty worried about it. ;)
That last picture... so, so great. Great day all around.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I'm so sad that I wasn't able to come to your wedding. I miss you guys can we do a double date soon?? Hope you guys are doing well, I really would love to catch up sometime.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures, what a great day!
ReplyDelete