
I actually live in Holladay, but there isn't really one photo to describe the city, so I chose the next closest place, Salt Lake City.
Here are some of my favorite eateries from both (just for fun):
Hire's Big H: One of my favorite hamburger places growing up. (There's one in Salt Lake and Murray) My dad used to take my brother and I to get cherry limeades there, which are delicious and so are their french fries!

Nielson's Frozen Custard: I LOVE their ice cream! (There's one in Holladay and St. George). I could get a chocolate concrete with brownie everyday. This place was also the first "date" Matt and I went on.

Beehive Tea Room: This small lunch/tea room is so much fun. Super adorable and they have delicious lavender ice cream!

Millcreek Cafe and Eggworks: This place serves lunch and dinner too, but Matt and I like to go there for breakfast. We used to eat here every once and a while when we were dating, so it has sentimental value too:)

Try a few of them if you get a chance! They really are delicious:)
I will always think of you when anyone mentions Hire's Big H... I remember when you used to go with your dad all the time. Ah, memories.
ReplyDeleteHah, copying Amy's comment: I will always think of you when anyone mentions Nielson's Frozen Custard. Well, you - and my uncle singing an embarrassing song at the window. (Have I told you that story? Remind me to sometime.) Also - let's go to Beehive Tea Room soon. Also - never been to Millcreek, but it looks delish.
ReplyDelete