Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 16: Your celebrity crush...

My crushes on male celebrities are very come and go, while my female celebrity crushes last a while longer. Hugh Jackman seems pretty cute. Good looking and seems like a decent dad.

I, of course, have a crush on Zooey Deschanel, but that seems so trendy right now.

A celebrity couple crush I have is John Krazinski and Emily Blunt. I think they're pretty adorable together

Keri Russel is very pretty. And I'm forever jealous of her curly, untamed hair.
I also think Whitney Port is pretty cute (although I do not condone her personal life choices). I think I relate to her style sometimes.
Hopefully I won't be judged by my choice of crushes:) I'm sure there are others I didn't think of that could replace a few of the ones in this post...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Allison, you don't condone Whitney's life choices = so funny! Niels' bestie posted a picture of Zooey D. and captioned, "I think I speak for all males when I say 'Damn you, Ben Gibbard!'"

    ReplyDelete