Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Something I really love about my dad...


His one-liners. Well, I don't think they would really be called one liners, but I don't really know what to call them.

Example.
When someone helps him fix something:
Dad: "Thank you. I'll put you back in my will."
Person: "Haha. Well, thank *you*!"
Dad: "I'll leave you the utility bills."
Person: "Hahaha."

Gets a laugh every time. And most of the time, it's a pretty sincere laugh.

Example.
Usually to one of my friends, but really to anyone:
Dad: "Be good. But if you can't be good have fun."

That's one of my favorites.

I hear these so often that I don't really think about them anymore, but they're just one of the reasons I love my dad.

3 comments:

  1. I concur. Or how he always says something is "way cool". Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love that picture; that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dad too. I think he's said "be good, if you can't be good have fun" to me every time I've seen him. What a guy!

    ReplyDelete