Thursday night I had dinner with two very awesome people. I worked with Cindy (right) and Taryn (center) at the Administration Building(ASB)-my first job at BYU. I started there as a freshman and I think I worked there for almost 2 years. It was such an awesome job and I miss seeing their friendly faces more often. It really was so fun to catch up. Shout out to Cindy for setting it up and shout out to Whitney and Bethany who couldn't be there! Miss you guys! And, one more shout out to Taryn who is engaged and getting married at the end of August! Congrats!!

Also, yes. I am wearing pigtail braids:) It's probably my new favorite way to wear my hair.
Alison, you have to tell us your story on meeting Matt etc! I wanna know! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteDuh you're hair is always the cutest.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I've been wearing high buns double time, because you totally confirmed the cuteness.
Also, good job blogging!