Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Matt!!

Today is Matt's birthday:)

Matt is a total dreamboat and I can't even wait to marry him! Here are just a few reasons why... (in no particular order)

1. He can always make me smile:))
2. And he can always make me laugh.
3. He knows the words to my favorite Mariah Carey songs (I hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting that, but I just love it so much!)
4. He looks super handsome in a suit.
5. He is so kind and considerate of others (and me:).
6. He can make so many different styles of glasses look so good. (totally jealous)
7. He makes me feel like I'm funny when I attempt something that's supposed to be a joke.
8. He makes an amaaazing turkey and grilled cheese sandwich.
9. He is such a dedicated and diligent worker.
10. I love being with him so much! No matter what we're doing.


I love you, Matt! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I wish I could see his face when he reads this list. He will love it!!

    Pretty sure with you in the picture, this will be his best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete