Paul McAnulty started out the game as my favorite player. He hit the first home run and you could just tell by his batting stance at home plate that he was gonna make this one a winner;)...

So, Matt and I went to a Bees game last night:) We won 10-5 against the New Orleans Zephyrs!!
GO BEES!
It's been a couple of years since I've been to a Bees game and Matt couldn't even remember if he *had* been to one!!
Since the Bees won we could take our tickets to Sonic and get a celebratory (free) cherry limeade - one of my favorite drinks. Theirs isn't as good as Hire's but victory sure still tasted sweet;) (I know, I know, totally cheesy, but I thought it was kind of funny...:)
Bees games are so fun! However, Paul could use a few more laps around that field.
ReplyDeletehaha. Your definitely right, Anna. But he sure was a heavy hitter. Made up for his lack of hustle...
ReplyDeleteI'm with Matt. I'm not sure if I have ever been to a Bee's game myself! How's this for cheesy... ready?
ReplyDeleteI can't tell what's sweeter, the photo of you and Matt or scoring (pun intended) a free cherry limeade from Sonic!
Wah, wish I could have come!
ReplyDelete