Thursday, July 15, 2010

It was my birthday, and it was great.

Monday was my birthday and it really was one of the best birthdays I've had in a while. And I'm going to be cheesy for two seconds and say that it was because I have so many kind and amazing friends and family who took a few seconds out of their day to make it special. Thank you!!!!

My parents got me a new backpack, which I desperately needed! I had been using my previous one since 7th grade and it barely made it through college graduation. Can't wait to put this one to good use in the fall!! And sweet Matt got me an adorable pair of purple keds. I love him:)

Matt and I went swimming, which was soooo nice. It wasn't too hot and it was great to just kind of do nothing for a while:) I then had to go to class, which was a total bummer, but afterwards Matt and I met my family for dinner at a restaurant I found called Michelangelo Ristorante.

It was delicious and I highly recommend it. I, of course, had gnocchi, which was super delicious.

It was a great day and went by too quickly. But it continued a little on Tuesday when I got to work at the UMFA and my co-workers had decorated my little office space! I quite liked it:)

(the photo's a little dark... sorry)

So, now I'm 23 and life is seriously better than ever:))

4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of the two of you! I can't believe you've used the same back pack since the seventh grade! I am impressed :) Well done Matt on the purple keds! You deserved a great birthday. Have the best year ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad you had a great birthday, you deserve it :) Also, I'm convinced age 23 is the year of change.. and it's already starting for you. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have a fun Birthday Allison!! Cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison my darling - you are so adorable and your finace is so cute - I'm so happy for you. It's been too long since I've seen you we need to do lunch soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete