Saturday, August 28, 2010

She & Him


She & Him is one of my very favorite bands right now. Matt was sweet (as always:) and went with me to the Twilight Concert Series to hear them play this last Thursday. Even though it took us almost 30 minutes to find a parking(!), I thought they were really good and Matt even said he liked them after!

I think Zooey Deschanel is super adorable. I'd be totally ok if someone told me I looked like her.

I was bummed we hadn't taken any photos of us at the concert so I made us document the night afterwards...A little lame, I know... especially because we were both super tired and it kind of shows in the photo, but I think it's still cute anyway:)

Also. We learned there were about 50,000 people there that night! Insane!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty much you're cuter than Zooey Deschanel; but I have to say that I absolutely love her singing voice! I didn't know that she was in a band. I became a fan of her talent(a pathetic one) after hearing her sing in the movie, Elf. Plus she can act.

    I know. I'm classy.

    Goodness, I'm loving the Matt and Allison pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many adorable people, the two of you and She & Him! I just saw them last night here in Omaha, they were so fun to see live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, Q.T.

    You smile more than Deschanel.. so I say you win :)

    ReplyDelete