I love my friends.
Last week Natalie introduced me to a super delicious ice cream shop in Provo called La Michoacana (1700 N State St). It is SOOOO worth going. And if you get to go with Natalie you'll love it *that* much more:)
I know this photo is burry, and I hope it doesn't give too many people a headache looking at it, but Natalie and I thought it was kind of cute blurry.
Also. Some of my amazing friends threw me a shower last Saturday. I really loved it so so much. It was so nice to get together with everyone and catch up. And the food was delicious! I should have taken a picture. Shout out to Catie and her amazing culinary skills!
And one more photo:) Bee's game. 2010:
We sure do love you allison! oh and.. i look like one of Madame Toussads wax figures-- awesome.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I always do.
ReplyDeleteAllison! Love you!
ReplyDelete